Wet Marine

Wet Marine will insure against loss or damage of ships, cargo, terminals, and any transport by which the property is transferred, acquired, or held between the points of origin and the final destination, onshore and offshore exposed property, marine casualty, marine liability, and employee injury. 


At Rust-Ewing Insurance we are ready to help you navigate through your marine risks and obtain coverage for Marine Insurance whether you have a true marine business or an incidental exposure. Below are a few of the coverages we can provide:


Marine Liability

Ship Repairers Legal Liability

Maritime Employer’s Liability

The Jones Act (employees working on vessels)

Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (USL&H)

Protection & Indemnity (captain and crew)

Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act (employees working on structures attached to the outer continental shelf)


Hull Insurance

Waterborne Equipment