Inland Marine

Inland Marine provides coverage for property that is mobile in nature, moving from location to location, off premises, at temporary locations, at job sites, property in transit, held by a bailee, or scheduled property.  It can also include property such as bridges, tunnels, piers, wharves, docks, pipelines, power and phone lines, signs, fences, lighting, radio and television towers, etc.


We will help you determine the proper way to cover your property/equipment; some of the coverages we will suggest are:


Contractors Equipment

Builders Risk


Installation Floater

Riggers Liability

Electronic Data/Programming