Human Resource Solutions
What Is HR Link?
HR Link provides general guidance through our Human Resources department and offers expertise from certified HR professionals. With labor laws constantly evolving, it can seem daunting to meet required employment obligations and remain compliant. Rust-Ewing Insurance's HR Link is here to help you when you need it. Access to the most relevant services to help manage daily compliance aspects of your business.
When faced with a tough HR question, we understand that you need expert guidance fast. Through HR Link, Rust-Ewing Insurance offers guidance in the following areas and much more:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Coaching & Counseling
- Compensation Strategies
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Disability Accommodations
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employee Classification
- Employee Relations
- Employee Termination Guidance
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and
- Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Immigration Reform and Control
- Act of 1986 (IRCA)
- Leave Management
- Organizational Change
- Performance Management
- Records Retention
- Safety (OSHA)
- Talent Management
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Workers Compensation
- 125 Plans
How to Ask a Question!
You can access service through our online form at (link) or via e-mail to your group account manager. Most questions are answered within 24 hours. Questions of higher complexity, including state-based questions, may require additional time.
Please follow the below format when submitting questions through HR Link:
1. Subject Line: Company Name – Specific details of issue
2. Content: Avoid requests to “read below.” Summarize questions in a format conducive to a timely response.
3. Background and Details: Must provide
- Number of employees
- Location of the company
- Location of the employee in question
4. Scope of Questions: Rust-Ewing Insurance will provide general guidance and support on HR related issues. Answers constitute general guidance and should not be taken as legal advice.
PEO & Payroll Vendors
- PaySphere Payroll*
- Alliance Payroll
- Engage PEO
- HRO Resources
- PEO Broker
- TriNet (PEO)